This course is designed for the new FM-Web user who is about to begin using FM-Web and topics include logging onto FM-Web, basic navigation, selection criteria and tracking your vehicle.
This course offers the FM-Web user an excellent series of demonstrations and interactions which will enable them to use the features offered on the live system during their daily fleet operations, whether that be managing a fleet or operating a call center supporting fleet operations.
This course was designed as a study guide primarily for the MiX Rovi 1 user, typically those who will be driving a vehicle with a MiX Rovi 1 installed.
This course will introduce customers and partners to the MiX Insight Agility add-on for MiX Fleet Manager. The course covers the following:
- How to enable the add-on in MiX Fleet Manager
- Connecting Excel workbook to a DynaMiX database
- Utilisation of the standard report template
- Basic Excel pivot table and chart functions
- Helpful tips, tricks and concepts to design meaningful reports
Since this product is beta the course IS NOT open to all and enrolment is by invitation only at this stage.
- Course Facilitator: Erika Heath