With over 900 000 activities and resources on MLC it's important that you filter your search. Use the filter dropdown to search for a specific resource type, choose a specific course to search in and improve your search using any of the following search query features:
- Specifying the field to be searched by prefixing the search
query with 'title:', 'content:', 'name:', or 'intro:' e.g.'title:news'
returns results with the word 'news' in the title
- Boolean operators ('AND', 'OR', 'NOT') to combine or exclude keywords
- Wildcard characters ('*' or '?' ) to represent characters in the search query
- Proximity searches ('~') e.g. fleet mana~2 returns "fleet" (2 letters
away from "mana"), Fleet Man~3 returns results containing "MiX Fleet Manager" (the queried terms were within 3 words of each
- Boosting terms ('^') to boost certain words or phrases e.g. "MiX Fleet Manager"^5 "Fleet Manager" will return results with the phrase "Fleet Manager" as more relevant.